Error loading JavaScript in SAFE app

@joshuef

FWIW in testing 0.16.0-alpha.0 I’m frequently observing the error

The SAFE Browser was not able to connected the network.

whereas in the 0.15.x series I don’t recall having seeing it.

1 Like

Correction, testing with the 0.15.x series, it’s also exhibiting that behavior.

Rather than being an issue with SAFE Browser it’s possibly with the updated CLI. With the updated CLI I’m managing authd through it using auth install; auth start; auth login --self-auth.

I’m a bit lost here, is this issue about not being able to connect anyhow related to the OP? in any case the browser connects directly to the network for fetching data, so it’s irrelevant what you are doing with CLI and/or authd at that point. The only problem you have with connectivity in relation to CLI is if you are changing the network configuration file with CLI and/or running/not-running a local vault. Can you please detail the exact steps you are making to get the connectivity issue? I suspect you are running a local vault which sometimes is stopped and you try to connect with the browser to?

1 Like

@bochaco

No it’s not. My intent was to share information in context however I should probably create a new topic for it instead. I’ll search SAFE Browser’s repo issues and if it’s not been reported I’ll create a topic with answers to your questions.

This topic was automatically closed after 60 days. New replies are no longer allowed.