Error using Peruse dev browser v0.6.0

I am following this tutorial – https://hub.safedev.org/platform/web/#authorise-application-and-connect-to-the-safe-network – but I can only ever successfully connect once. After the first time I refresh the browser I get the error below (I am setting NODE_ENV=dev, then opening Peruse from that shell):

Uncaught (in promise)
E {message: “Core error: Routing client error -> Account does not exist for client”, stack: “-101↵ at module.exports (/Applications/Peruse.a…s/app.asar/node_modules/ffi/lib/callback.js:66:25”}
message: “Core error: Routing client error -> Account does not exist for client”
stack: “-101↵ at module.exports (/Applications/Peruse.app/Contents/Resources/app.asar/node_modules/@maidsafe/safe-node-app/src/native/_error.js:32:10)↵ at args.push.ffi.Callback.restArgs (/Applications/Peruse.app/Contents/Resources/app.asar/node_modules/@maidsafe/safe-node-app/src/native/_base.js:105:27)↵ at /Applications/Peruse.app/Contents/Resources/app.asar/node_modules/ffi/lib/callback.js:66:25”
proto: Error
at makeError (/Applications/Peruse.app/Contents/Resources/app.asar/node_modules/@maidsafe/safe-node-app/src/native/_error.js:23:17)
at module.exports (/Applications/Peruse.app/Contents/Resources/app.asar/node_modules/@maidsafe/safe-node-app/src/native/_error.js:31:13)
at args.push.ffi.Callback.restArgs (/Applications/Peruse.app/Contents/Resources/app.asar/node_modules/@maidsafe/safe-node-app/src/native/_base.js:105:27)
at /Applications/Peruse.app/Contents/Resources/app.asar/node_modules/ffi/lib/callback.js:66:25
step @ App.css?9a66:26
(anonymous) @ App.css?9a66:26

Routing client error -> Account does not exist for client

Hi Nick, let’s get you sorted.

I recommend upgrading to the latest release or building from the master branch as there have been many fixes and enhancements since 0.6.0

From where did you download Peruse dev@0.6.0? You may need a --mock flag when executing.

@hunterlester @Nick_Virag, be aware of this known issue: https://maidsafe.atlassian.net/browse/MAID-2658
I’m not fully sure but it could be that

A couple months ago I posted a question and was told to download a specific browser. Here is the link.

I downloaded 0.7.0 and passed --args --mock when opening the app. Still experiencing the same issue though :confused: .

Are you deleting your MockVault directory after the error occurs? Is the error consistently occurring after starting with a fresh MockVault flie?

Use this doc to find MockVault. Most likely /tmp/MockVault.

Yes, I tried that, and the error occurs every time. I also just tried the most recent version of safe_web_app_quick_start and I get the same error after refreshing once.

Are you refreshing a browser tab where the content is safe_web_app_quick_start?

Are you observing the error at any other time or only when using safe_web_app_quick_start?

This is looking like an issue with the web app and not the browser.
I’ll get in there and see if I can reproduce.

Yes I am refreshing the browser, and I experience this with the other web app I am working on, Jams. Though I used safe_web_app_quick_start to inform how I built the API methods in Jams.

What operating system do you use?

I’m using OSX, and on High Sierra I believe. I don’t have my computer with me so I’m not sure which version exactly. I can be more detailed when I get home.

High Sierra v10.13.6