What messages does the console contain?
Fetch SAFE demonstrates a simple SAFE app, written in Rust using the Yew framework, deployed as WebAssembly and running in SAFE Browser
These projects target developers and as such I don’t believe so.
One way to get more developers is to ask punters to help solve problems. I’m no dev, just a guy who likes to test things and report back
Indeed Willie, and very helpful it is to have you and others willing to poke around.
If you can put up with the daft questions…
Thanks. If you
- delete the
sed -i '' 's/pkg\/fetchsafe_bg.wasm/fetchsafe.wasm/g' $__dir/../dist/fetchsafe.jsline from
safe files put dist/ --recursive
- open the FilesContainer XOR-URL in SAFE Browser v0.16.0-alpha.2
do the results differ?
I’ll have a go.
Just opened a beer though…
Drowning your sorrows?
It would take the output of several breweries and most distilleries west of the Spey to drown my sorrows at the xenophobic idiocy of your countrymen that dragged me out of the EU…
I have failed miserably to find the Ben Elton clip that should go here - but YKWIM
OH FFS… 20 char
willie@gagarin:~/projects/maidsafe/fetchsafe$ safe files put dist/ --recursive
FilesContainer created at: “safe://hnyynyi631tnsh8o5o8bfg8jgk461j79yew4hj5nm9awntihxf3d4whcpgbnc”
- dist/fetchsafe.css safe://hbhyyynsxerinwom7o4w5sya8h3giheusihmkq9setpc6d4jti8r3ghxyw
- dist/fetchsafe.js safe://hbkygyn14owrnzwuw4zpi61bdifg3o1a7gbafgzk91orgp5epdwozxwh3m
- dist/fetchsafe.json safe://hbkygony7b8kajf6i9pan37mxa5ujt9regiqg8o93wqtubk9pi8fintf6f
- dist/fetchsafe.wasm safe://hbyyyyd89nskmwxm5ypiut3bjruw8fns3c87nb5n9yns8k999bcu4nwjcd
- dist/index.html safe://hbhybyd6hbjyw888949zzdzqxuuszrcpjcs1ob3g9pxapwgmsncuzwcj7b
looking good so far…
Enter the XOR-URL of fetchsafe.json to observe failure
but when I hit enter, nothing happens
That’s the issue I’ve reported. If you instead enter “fetchsafe.json” you’ll see its contents displayed in the console.
Yes. Fetching files within the FilesContainer via path is successful however fetching files via their XOR-URL fails.