Looking for a dev to build a SAFE shop app

I would like to find an experienced developer to develop a sophisticated shop app for the safenetwork. It can not use any scripts like javascript. Strictly C or Rust for example.

I want it to be scalable so it can grow as SAFE develops and use the time we have until final release to perform tests, improvements and experiments with oracles etc.

I will pay in crypto and since we are not time constrained it could be something suitable for someone with spare time.

This is going to be the first app Iā€™d like to build as part of a number of projects I will invest in/support the safenetwork with.

Someone who understands SAFE inside out is ideal and preferably experience coding crypto projects.

Tg is my preferred contact: folieadeux1

7 Likes

@Neptune

I have experience developing e-commerce platforms and related functionality such as fulfillment, CRM, and payment processor gateway integration.

Please see my availability.

1 Like

We decided to close this topic because we think job requests and offers (related to the development of SAFE Network apps) are more appropriate for the SAFE Network Forum.

Moderators

2 Likes