Okay. I downloaded your code from GitHub at commit 7f3d8827 (which is your current master).
I added a UL for logging to your HTML. I added the above debug code to test.js and set
console.log = log_status. I uploaded the entire directory using the Web Hosting Manager. I visited
test.html using the SAFE Browser.
The first thing I noticed upon load is that permissions are requested for own container. That’s good! That should mean both
authoriseAndConnect work. The following got logged to
console.log, now made incredibly visible thanks to the weird
log_status workaround I built in:
SAFEApp instance initialised and handle returned:
The first message is clearly identifiable. I think the second message is from line 20 (you logged the containers permission object). Notice that
Network state changed to: from line 14 does not appear. Might be something to look at.
I clicked the Save button. The following was added to my log:
That sounds like a successful setting. I didn’t look into it with any depth, mind you.
I clicked the Load button. The following was added to my log:
That appears to be the
mdObj from line 52. So I guess that works too. Again, I’m just skimming.
Here’s a fun fact! On line 26 you set messageDisplay. It looks like you never used it, so nothing will output there.
Hope that helps. It looks like things are working. I plan to see how far your library can get me in the stuff I need to get done, so I’ll be looking more in depth at that time. I’ll file Issues and PRs to GitHub, other notes I’ll publish here.
EDIT: all line numbers are for test.js.