Problem with latest safe-authenticator-cli

Nice!
To be complete: where it will remain different from the ‘ls’ command (not that it is a problem), if I am correct, is that resembles more ‘ls --recursive …’: it also shows the contents of the ‘subdirectories’.

1 Like

Yeah, true, I’m also a bit concerned if this will be ok whenever we swtich to proper RDF, as you see I’m looking at supporting it not only from the cat/CLI but from the fetch API itself, but we’ll see

1 Like

OK more problems with Windows. I’m using the binaries of safe-auth and the cli. I’m unable to PUT files on the mock network. 'Failed to PUT Sequenced Append-only data' It works fine with Linux.

In this image I am first trying to upload a folder, and then a small png file.

1 Like

I’ll give it a try tomorrow on Windows @JPL

1 Like

This seems to be a PowerShell issue - it works with cmd (Windows is annoying :angry:)

3 Likes

Ok, in this case it seems even more confusing as the error you were having is coming from the lower client libs rather than the shell/CLI, it said it was about permissions/accessDenied

1 Like

I’m not reproducing exactly that @JPL but I’m seeing some weird behaviour which I don’t fully understand yet, I’ll need to add debug info to dig deeper.

2 Likes