I’ve problems with testing Peruse v0.6.0 and web API playground version 3.
I use Linux Mint 18.3 and this is what I tried:
- I first did some tests with a first Linux user, but then I tested with a second (new) user, to start from a ‘clean sheet’. Below only the tests with that second user.
- I tested with Peruse, version v0.6.0-linux-x64-dev with of course variable NODE_ENV=dev.
- I did get OS error code 13: “permission denied” when trying to create a new account in Peruse.
After a bit of looking I solved this problem by removing /tmp/MockVault (created by first user, so ‘access denied’ for second user…)
-> Maybe I’m the exception in trying to test with multiple users on the same Linux OS, but it could an idea to give /tmp/MockVault something user specific in its path, to prevent this problem? Or make /tmp/MockVault writable for everyone.
- After creating an account, I noticed that Peruse itself isn’t authenticated. I expect that this already wrong?:
I see in Peruse the following message:
Looks like you haven‘t authorised any apps yet.
- I started the safe_web_api_playground as follows:
git clone https://github.com/maidsafe/safe_examples
git branch playground3-0
git checkout playground3-0
Then I surf in Peruse to http://localhost:3003
I get the code snippet for safeApp.initialise. I then click on “RUN” and I get the followng error:
TypeError: window.safeApp.initialise is not a function
Am I doing something wrong here?