But domains are not in the safe network. They are public IDs. You know its all personal in SAFE
Domains brings in a lot of other baggage that is not required for the safe network. Domains had a lot to do with network engineering and mapping out networks etc and less to do with semantics. And to use it for ID naming just grates and just so wrong.
Maybe an example using completely different things might help.
They are both
- approx round when filled
- things go into them and back out at a different time
- both made of synthetic material
- both are rolled up at times
- both are rolled out at times
- both can get holes in them with bad effect
- both can be used by both men and women
- and so on
But are they at all similar apart from some attributes? Its almost like chalk and cheese these two, just like public IDs and Domains are. The example was hosiery worn by people and a garden hose.