- Now history/favourites/sitedata and settings APIs from beaker all save to the safeNetwork (when the browser is authorised).
- Should authentication fail, or you not be logged into the launcher, there’s a ‘Reauthenticate’ button on the safe status page to enable reauth without rebooting the browser.
- SafeStatus page on load shows whether you are authenticated on the network or displays common error issues.
- BeakerDev menu is now gone for all production builds (so to develop/enable localhost tabs etc, you’ll need to download and build the app.
- sqlite is gone, making for a smaller app package
Here’s the general todolist, vaguely in the order in which I’ll attack them:
SAFE Mode Toggle button/indicator. So you know you’re safe.
Straighten out Appveyor deployfor naming and to only have one link.
safe: protocol integration, so
safe: links will (optionally) load the browser. (Applied where possible for windows/osx)
Investigate localhost development… what can we do here to facilitate this
Add launcher detection (helper in safe-js), and appropriate notification
Safe network sync for browser data.
- Add ‘You can access the resternet’ type screen when in SAFE mode. Instead of ugly broken screen.
Setup some helpful default ‘favourites’ for safe (suggestions welcome, I’d probably start with email [as per @polpolrene’s suggestion] and a site list )
- Investigate beaker shortcut issues.
update package naming to match maidsafe standards
rename unpack folder
productionenvironment used for builds & remove BeakerDev menu
improve safejs promise error rejection for DNS/NFS/Auth
- improve safejs promise error rejection for new APIs
- improve safejs test coverage
improve safejs response parsing
improve safejs handling of streaming APIs and html5 streaming