This topic is for developers wishing to incorporate DTP into their SAFE Network apps, or who wish to make use of DTP to import data such as contacts and social graphs from other apps and services.
Facebook, Google, Twitter and Microsoft have said they will implement DTP, so this is a potentially very useful feature for SAFE Network adoption.
- https://datatransferproject.dev (overview and white paper - which is worth reading)
- current data models include calendar, contacts, mail, photos, tasks
- current Adapters
- Introducing Data Transfer Project: an open source platform promoting universal data portability (Google Announcement, July 20th, 2018)
- Facebook, Google and more unite to let you transfer data between apps (Techcrunch, July 20, 2018)
- “This is well worth your attention - especially if you are concerned about saving your valuable digital information” ~ Vinton G Cerf (Twitter, July, 20th 2018)
Update This Yourself
Feel free to edit this post yourself to add more resources, or add links to news and other articles.