Please prioritize maintaining a working local development stack. Unless I’m mistaken, it’s been more than a month that local development has not functioned.
I’m well into developing several of the SAFE Browser-based web apps requested and suggested by users of both the SAFE forum and other sites such as HackerNews, and the prolonged disruption is discouraging.
We’ve had some blockers in terms of vault tweaks + testing needed to get the APIs updated, but this is all coming together now. So I’m hopefully that if not for the next testnet, the browser/snapp should be getting updated shortly thereafter.
Apologies for the lack of comms around the delay, but thanks for keeping on regardless .
A new alpha version is available here: https://github.com/maidsafe/safe-browser/releases/tag/v0.18.0-alpha.4
Usual ‘alpha’ brand caveats apply but hopefully should get yous back on track.
Thank you. I’ll test it shortly and report any issues I encounter here.
Somewhat fixes a bug w/ error pages. Electron is (currently) swallowing the repsonse body of anything non 200. Not sure why, but a temp fix to still display these pages returns
200 but with the proper page display.
Most definitely a hack for now, but better than no response at all (i think).
Just FYI incase you come across it