So what’s changed?
We’re pretty happy with the way we’ve improved the Authentication notifications feature. Here’s what it looks like now…
and how it was before…
Here’s a fuller list of the changes:
- auth-app: adds necessary keys to resolve error message (0261449)
- blocking: Url blocking canGoBack check added. (afa7c77), closes #689
- Fullscreen: Fixes fullscreening when triggering on a second browser window (90b954c)
- icon: Upon clicking experimental icon, experimental mode is turned off (413d667)
- Links: Opening a link will only open in focussed browser window now (fc6f90c)
- Menu: Test menu now only shown during testcafe tests (5aabb1a)
- ui: Adds antd spinner when waiting for webid’s are fetching (9803d41)
- webId: Dropdown positioning fixed (a00a4ad)
- Testing: Add testcafe for alternative e2e testing (6ef3bea)
Live version (v0.13.0) - Alpha 2 network
Download the SAFE Browser for the live Alpha 2 network.
Development version (v0.13.0) - Mock network
Download a development version of the SAFE Browser which uses a mock network to allow local development (without the need to pay PUT costs on a live SAFE Network).
Get the source code for version 0.13.0 here: